Retail Support Agent (35 or 16 Hours)
The Branch Support Consultant position with us is as rewarding as it is challenging. If you have a passion for giving great customer service we want you to join our team!
Your main responsibility will be supporting the branch teams, ensuring they are able to serve our customers efficiently.
The Branch Support Consultant role is a varied role in which two days are rarely the same. Key tasks would include:
- Supporting our frontline retail teams, corporate and private clients
- Solving technical issues with the branch teams
- Identifying trends and making solutions
- Ensure that all recording is completed promptly and all information is accurate.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within set SLAs.
- Ensure that all communication to branch is clear and understood.
- Follow all Health and Safety, Security, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering policies.
The ideal Branch Support Consultant:
- Be able to work independently and take the initiative.
- Has prior customer service experience, be that internal customer or external customer.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, answering a wide spectrum of queries within given policies and procedures
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, including working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be IT literate – full training will be provided
If you have the relevant knowledge and experience we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.